ADAM-5000/ECAT is an EtherCAT slave that there are 4 slots on ADAM-5000/ECAT so that IO modules can be flexibly combined to achieve the optimum EtherCAT slave for the application with simple wiring and space-saving.High performance 32-bit ARM RISC Processor
- Real-time cores share the tasks of datagram processing, distributed clocking, address mapping, error detection and handling and host interface.
- ADAM-5000/ECAT as an extendable bus main unit with an internal backplane
- Supports the MDP and provides a basic structure for masters and configuration tools to handle slaves with complex (modular) structure easily.
- Advantech’s complete line of ADAM-5000 EtherCAT series modules integrates with the ADAM-5000/ECAT to support your applications.
- Based on the EtherCAT standard, Advantech provides the necessary DLL drivers and Windows Utility to configure ADAM-5000/ECAT including IO modules which are integrated on it in Window XP/7/8/10. Advantech also provides Common Motion IO API for users to develop their own applications under “Common Motion Architecture” to unify user interfaces of all Advantech motion devices. Programming examples such as VC, VB, VB.NET, C#, BCB, LabVIEW, .NET Component and G-Code are provided.
Advantech Co., Ltd.