ECAT-1000 Multiprotocol Gateway
The ECAT-1000 multiprotocol gateway allows information to be transferred seamlessly between EtherCAT and various RS-485 based networks with minimal configuration requirements. The ECAT-1000 provides dual Ethernet ports and a RS-485 port for control protocols.
Key features of this flexible and powerful gateway include:
Supported Protocols Include
- EtherCAT (slave)
- Modbus RTU (master and slave)
- BACnet MS/TP (client and server)
- Toshiba ASD (master)
- Johnson Controls Metasys N2 (slave)
- IEEE 802.3 100BaseT Ethernet. Supports a simple low cost line structure, tree structure, daisy chaining or drop lines.
- RS-485 (4-wire terminal block style), supports multiple protocols
Can be powered by USB or 7-24VDC via the terminal block
Graphical User Interface Configuration
The gateway is configured by the ICC Gateway Configuration Utility PC application via a USB mini type-B cable
Network Timeout Action
A configurable network timeout action can be programmed to allow each database address its own unique "fail-safe" condition in the event of a network interruption.
- 1 bicolor "RUN" LED that reflects the EtherCAT communication status
- 1 red "ERR" LED that indicates EtherCAT communication errors
- 1 green "TX" and 1 red "RX" LED for the RS-485 port
- 1 bicolor "Status" LED that indicates the gateway status
- Ethernet link and activity LEDs
As new firmware becomes available, the gateway can be updated automatically by the Configuration Utility
Versatile Mounting Options
May be desktop, panel/wall or DIN-rail mounted. All mounting hardware is provided.
Industrial Control Communications, Inc.