Gold Maestro from Elmo Motion Control is the intelligent motion controller for any machine - Precise. Fast. Easy-to-use.
Elmo’s Gold Maestro is a standalone network motion controller that provides real-time synchronization for the most demanding systems, bringing your single and multi-axis equipment to the highest level of performance it can achieve, today and tomorrow. Inside each Gold Maestro controller are years of dedicated motion control engineering and applications experience, together with the industry’s most advanced algorithms, distributed network intelligence, and proven machine flexibility.
The Gold Maestro adheres to EtherCAT and CANopen networking standards, enabling precise, multi-axis control with cost-effective integration. It enables fast implementations using standard programming environments like IEC 61131-3, PLCopen, .NET and Win32 C++.Benefits
- Brings today’s most advanced multi-axis and group motion functionality to your machine
- Easy, cost-efficient integration with virtually any equipment
- Complete compatibility with recognized networking and communications protocols
- Unified development platform that streamlines motion control solutions for novice and expert programmers alike
- Advanced capabilities, including:
- Flying Vision™ with motion blending, superimposed motion and real-time updates of target positions
- Coordinated group motion, blending and transitions
- Polynomial motion segments, PVT and spline support
- Delta robot and kinematics
- Distributed intelligence splits motion tasks between the Gold Maestro and the servo drives, providing:
- Significant increase in the motion system’s computation power and performance
- Faster and better motor control with greatly improved event response times
- More resources available for machine-level synchronized motion control
- Reduced communications overhead
- EtherCAT master for distributed networking, with distributed clock management
- CANopen master for distributed networking
- Host communications and protocols:
- Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP (Fast Binary Protocols, Modbus, Ethernet/IP)
Elmo Motion Control Ltd.