The drive system 120 V DC consist of power supply and drive modul with EtherCAT and is in further performance classes available.
The power supply with active PFC is connected to a three-phase 400 V mains supply and supplies several drive modules with the DC-bus voltage. With the drive modules is the selection of safety function according to EN 61800-5-2 with Safety over EtherCAT possible und the drive module can used as safety component according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Power supply PSxxxxxA00S00:
- Mains supply: 3 x 400 V AC
- Output voltage: PS33120: 120 V DC, PSxx325: 325 V DC, PSxx600: 600 V DC
- Dimensions Power supply (PS33120A00S00) (HxWxD): 178 mm x 142 mm x 126 mm
Drive modul ACxxxxxA00S00:
- Supported types of motors: Synchronous motors (PMSM), asynchronous motors (ASM); connection of holding brake possible
- Safety functions: STO, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SDI, SMS, SBC with SBT with Category 3, PL d
- Supported position encoders: Resolver, Hiperface, sine/cosine encoder, EnDat 2.2, BiSS, Hiperface DSL,
- SCS open link, Magnescale; with motor temperature monitoring
- I/O-Interface: 6 digital 24V-Inputs, 1 digital output to connect holding brake (with SBC)
- Fieldbus interface: EtherCAT (CoE, FoE, Safety-over-EtherCAT)
- Engineering interface: USB-Interface, SD-Card
- Dimensions Power supply (AC10120A00S00) (HxWxD): 178 mm x 30 mm x 126 mm
ACD Antriebstechnik GmbH